Which Flesh is Your Flesh?

Chapter 7

For a long time Iguazu couldn’t see or hear anything. Every once in a while he could feel Raven’s hands on him, working on his core adding new pieces to him but he never connected any of them to his systems. Iguazu could feel that there were cameras attached to him, he could feel that there were microphones, but he couldn’t access them. His arms and legs were attached but he couldn’t move them. He was just a hunk of metal lying on a table for 621 to tinker with before being submerged in the sensationless darkness again. Every touch on his chassis was a relief. Every tune up was like sex in its intimacy, but Raven would always leave him when it was done to be alone in the dark, blind and deaf. He even refused to answer his messages over comms while he worked on him. No matter how much Iguazu screamed and begged to be allowed to hear his voice, he stayed completely silent. Eventually Iguazu stopped screaming. He just sat there, quiet, stricken moans occasionally escaping while Raven’s hands touched the deepest parts of him.

After days of nothing but silence and darkness Raven reconnected his somatic nervous system. He still couldn’t see or hear but he could move at least. Something felt wrong though, his legs didn’t move like he was used to and something felt different about his head, he couldn’t tell what though. Raven helped him off the workbench, likely making sure he didn’t damage anything in the surrounding area.

“Do you still want to be my weapon?” Iguazu cried in relief at hearing Raven’s grating overwhelming voice.

“Yes! Please! Make me your weapon!”

“I’ll have to train you to be a proper attack dog. Dogs actually listen to their masters, do you understand?”

“Yes! I understand!” If he still had tear ducts, tears of joy would be streaming down his face.

“Kneel.” He fell to his knees in front of 621, gripping the metal of his exoskeleton and the naked flesh of his legs. Then Iguazu felt a length of silicone brush against the side of his face. “Suck.” He took Raven’s cock into his mouth eagerly, swallowing it down so quickly that if he was still human he would’ve choked. His throat was designed to be relatively flexible, but still he felt it stretch to its limits as he bobbed himself up and down. Raven grabbed him by his hair, he- he had hair again, and held him back. “Slower. Like you mean it.” He released him. Iguazu tried again, this time slower, licking and sucking down his length like he was savoring every inch of him. He felt his tongue fall from his mouth, far longer than he was used to. Curious, he pulled away from Raven’s cock, trying to make sense of what he was feeling. Raven let him, running his fingers through his hair in encouragement. “I did some modifications on you while I was making repairs. You don’t mind right?” Iguazu reached his tongue upwards as far as it could go and touched his face with it. He could lick his eyeball like a gecko if he wanted.

“No.” Iguazu whined, pushing his knees together to try and hide his erection the best he could. Raven had modified him, that must’ve meant he still cared about him right? Even if he only cared about him enough to turn him into a sex toy, that at least implied hatred.

“Good, keep going then.”

Iguazu wrapped his mouth against Raven’s cock again. He started using his tongue more, experimenting with the new length. It was thick, muscular, practically a cock itself, but he knew instinctively that this body wasn’t made to fuck, it was made to be taken and used. It was made so that he could serve a higher power on his knees with his cock down his throat.

“That’s it,” Raven stroked his hair, “I knew all you needed was a little guidance. Though I wouldn’t have minded a little more fight out of you.”

“I don’t want to fight anymore. All I do is ruin my own life. You make me feel like I’m worth something and I almost drove you away from me.” Iguazu admitted. It felt obscene to be able to talk with a cock in his mouth, but in a way that made him grind his neglected dick on the ground like a whore. “I don’t want to be under my own control anymore. I want to be yours, your weapon, your toy, your dog, whatever you tell me to be.” It was hard to tell what Raven was thinking when he couldn’t see his face, but the independent mercenary carded his fingers through his hair again.

“Good, we’re on the same page. This will make things much easier.”

He kept Iguazu on his knees for over an hour. It didn’t hurt, his metal joints couldn’t feel the strain and his jaw never got sore, so he could just sit there and let his mind be filled with nothing but the cock in his mouth. The darkness and the silence was comforting now, letting him focus on every one of Raven’s small movements, the pleasant fullness in his throat, and the taste of blood and silicone on his tongue. When Raven was finally done with him, he gently moved Iguazu off of his cock and stood there with a hand on his head, probably taking a good look at him. Iguazu could imagine parts of himself in his mind’s eye, the artificial saliva dripping down his face, his cock still erect between his legs weeping lube in preparation for a hole it would never enter. Then Raven disconnected his somatic nerves and he crashed to the floor like a doll.

“We’ll continue later Iguazu.” After that, Raven shut off his comms.

It was another unknowably long amount of time in the dark before Raven came back and brought him online again. This time he turned his microphones on as well. Everything was suddenly deafeningly loud. Raven’s breathing, the ventilation system, the whirring of his own servos, all suddenly pierced through him in a deafening roar. He reflexively brought his hands to his ears, but Raven pulled them away.

“Turn down your mic sensitivity,” He instructed. Iguazu hurriedly complied, bringing the noise down to a manageable level. “We’re going to start working it back up now alright. Let me know if it gets to be too much.” Iguazu nodded. He felt Raven’s fingers search the back of his neck for a port before plugging himself in to control him with more finesse. Then he slowly began increasing his sensitivity to noise, the sounds in the room growing louder and louder until Iguazu thought his head was going to explode. He didn’t want to disappoint Raven so he gritted his teeth and bore the pain, but then the sound suddenly stopped.

“I told you to tell me if it got to be too much.”

“I can still take it! Turn it back up, I just need a second to adjust!”

“This isn’t about whether or not you can take it, Iguazu. It’s about you being honest with me. I need you to tell me when you’re hurting, even if it hurts your pride a little.”

“I didn’t want to disappoint you,” Iguazu admitted. Raven patted his hair.

“I’ll be more disappointed if you let me damage you. If you ever want to do anything more interesting than a blowjob, I need to know that you trust me enough to tell me to stop if I’m hurting you. If you’re going to be a good dog for me, you need to have implicit trust in your master.” Raven kissed Iguazu’s neck. “Can you do that? Can you trust me a little?”

Iguazu wanted to trust him, but part of his old self screamed that he couldn’t trust anyone to stop hurting him just because he asked.

“I can try.”

Raven began turning up his mic sensitivity again. It reached a volume where it started to hurt and he grabbed Raven’s arm.

“Too much.” He half expected Raven to keep going, for it to turn out that the lesson he was supposed to learn here was that his comfort didn’t matter in the face of what Raven wanted, but Raven stopped. Then he turned his volume down slightly until it was at a loud but still comfortable level.

“Let me know when you’re ready.” There must’ve been a weird look on Iguazu’s face, because then Raven kissed his cheek. “I can’t expect your absolute trust if I don’t earn it.”

They repeated the process a few more times, ratcheting the volume back up until it was far too loud for Iguazu, and then lowering his sensitivity until he got used to it, until he could finally stand maximum sensitivity again.

Now that he could hear properly again, Iguazu noticed something, he was much quieter. His motors were a low whirr rather than a high whine as he experimentally moved his fingers. He shifted clumsily to his feet and registered a click rather than a thunk as his feet touched the ground.

“Careful.” Raven caught his shoulder as Iguazu stumbled blindly.

“My legs feel weird.”

“You’ll get used to it.” Raven brought his arm behind Iguazu’s knees and lifted him onto his work table. Raven’s servos were still roaringly loud. Everything about him was so overwhelmingly huge and loud, it used to scare him so much that he had to convince himself that it made him angry to avoid confronting it, but in the darkness that overwhelming presence anchored him. Even if otherwise he was completely unmoored.

Raven rested a hand on what felt like Iguazu’s thigh for a moment before flipping him onto his stomach. He didn’t give Iguazu even a second to realize what was happening before shoving his cock into him. Strangely it didn’t hurt, but he still yelped in surprise.

“Tell me to stop,” Raven growled.

Iguazu didn’t say anything.

“Tell me to stop!” Raven pushed his face down, grinding it into the surface of the work table.

“No, keep going,” Iguazu whined. He felt whole with Raven’s cock jammed inside him. The empty parts of him finally felt full.

“Fine,” Raven spat. He pulled back and drove himself in so hard that it gave Iguazu whiplash. His pace was brutally hard and fast, not something a human could match nor something a human could withstand. Of course, Iguazu loved it. It made him feel like a cock sleeve, like a good tool, like something actually useful. Beyond that, it also felt good in a pure animalistic way. It felt just like sex had when he was still clinging to his humanity, better actually. His asshole was softer now, more flexible, and he could feel and hear the wet squelch of the lube his body was producing against Raven’s dick.

Raven for his part, felt like no one he’d ever fucked. He remembered how it had felt to masturbate in his body, but that had been when Raven was interested in taking his time, when he still cared about Iguazu’s pleasure. If he was still anything like a human Raven’s onslaught would’ve torn his hole already. As he was no longer anything like a human, he was moaning so loudly he was practically screaming. He tried to push himself back against Raven, trying to take him harder, faster, and deeper despite how tightly he was being held down. The impotence of his struggle made his toes curl. He was nothing, truly nothing in the face of Raven’s strength, but Raven was still choosing to fuck him, to ruin him an no one else. He wanted to be nothing for him, an empty hunk of metal, glass, and silicone that followed his orders and sucked his cock whenever he asked. Iguazu didn’t know how to convey any of that when he was so cock drunk, so he said the thing that felt closest to what he was feeling.

“I love you, Raven.”

621 immediately pulled out and switched off Iguazu’s somatic nerves. His body fell limp against the work table again. He was tempted to switch off his microphones as well so there was no chance of him hearing him, but it would undo all of their work in re-acclimating him to sound. So instead he marched off shutting the door to his workshop before he started to let his chest heave. It was almost soundless, the absence of his stolen vocal chords turning even sobs to just labored breathing. He felt his cheek begin to grow wetter and he brought Iguazu’s hand to his face. Tears. Iguazu’s eye was shedding tears.

621 retreated to the bathroom before he stepped out of the comfort of his exoskeleton. He’d always imagined that when he got his arms and legs back he would never wear it again, but he felt like a turtle without a shell whenever he took it off. Unfortunately, he couldn’t lay on the cold hard tile of the floor while he had it on.

He was disgusted with himself. 621 knew what retraining Iguazu would mean when he took on the job. It meant making him pliable, trusting, willing to please and eager to take orders. Learned helplessness was the easiest way to do that, to make it so that he was the only thing Iguazu had to rely on, his whole world, the only thing that could reach him in the dark and quiet. 621 had expected more resistance. That first day he had expected, no, wanted Iguazu to fight him. He wanted to have to pry his jaws from his arm as he lashed out blind and deaf in the unfamiliar body 621 had forced him into. But Iguazu hadn’t, he’d sucked his cock like a good toy and begged for 621 to become his master. He’d already been broken.

621 remembered the hatred Iguazu used to have for him, the venom that dripped from his teeth even on public comms. He missed that. That was the real Iguazu, not the empty thing that wore his skin that 621 had created.

The worst thing about it, the thing that made him lie down on the hard tile and hate himself, was that it turned him on. 621 had done this to Iguazu. He’d taken a man that hated him more than life itself and made him into a willing, not even willing, enthusiastic, plaything. To have that level of control over another person was horrifyingly erotic. He didn’t know what it said about him that he found it hot. Especially with the mental state Iguazu was in, 621 was definitely taking advantage of him. He decided that tomorrow he’d give Iguazu his eyes back. Once he saw what he’d done to him Iguazu would hate him again. He had to.